Colorado Family Vacation Packages
Celebrate the Holidays with Your Loved Ones at a Luxury Dude Ranch
Whether you’re looking for a Christmas vacation, a family Thanksgiving vacation, or a family-friendly New Year’s vacation, C Lazy U offers the perfect Colorado destination that not only keeps holiday traditions alive, but adds some new ones with winter ranch activities that create lasting memories with your family.
Activities Available During Your Colorado Holiday Getaway
Spending the holidays at a dude ranch is unlike any other experience: with myriad activities, you’ll never get bored:
- Horseback riding is offered in the morning and afternoon. You can choose to ride in the heated indoor arena or go out on the trails to explore the land the way the West was meant to be.
- Cross-country skiing: Miles of groomed trails and all the equipment you need is complimentary.
- Skiing: Hop on one of our shuttles to go to the Ski Granby Ranch or Winter Park ski resorts.
- Ice hockey and skating: Play on the frozen pond with the family or practice your ice skating moves.
- Spa: If you’re feeling the need to de-stress, you can relax with a massage at the Lazy You Spa.
Each evening during holiday vacations, we offer nightly entertainment to keep the cheer in the air.
Christmas at the Dude Ranch
During Christmas week, guests enjoy their own personal Christmas trees in their rooms, which have been decked out in holiday décor. In the Main Lodge, we invite everyone to decorate the large, main Christmas tree for a night of music and merriment. On Christmas Eve, Santa makes a special visit to the ranch on a horse-drawn sleigh, topping off an already-magical Christmas vacation.
Thanksgiving at the Dude Ranch
Make this Thanksgiving a memorable one by escaping to Colorado for a Western-style feast. Not only will you celebrate with your most precious loved ones, you’ll share the holiday with new acquaintances that may very well become life-long friends. A traditional Thanksgiving dinner is accompanied by a plethora of ranch activities, including horseback riding and the Kids Program.
New Year’s at the Dude Ranch
Prepare for the New Year’s Eve bash of a lifetime at C Lazy U Ranch, which features a live band to which you can dance the night away, a mechanical bull for adventurous revelers and carnival games. The rest of the vacation is spent in typical C Lazy U Ranch style, with ranch activities such as horseback riding, cross-country skiing and more.
At a Glance
Thanksgiving through New Year’s
From $392 – $695 per person per night Lodging »
Check-in: 3 PM
Check-out: 10 AM
Christmas and New Years only: Kids Program »
Horseback Riding, Ice Skating, Snowtubing, Snowshoeing, and more! Winter Activities »
Cooking Experience at Thanksgiving, Santa on Christmas, Live band at New Years
Tips for Planning Your Vacation:
View our Recommendations
Holiday Specials and Events
Extend your holiday stay at C Lazy U! Come a little early for Christmas and save with early holiday rates.
- Start the Christmas festivities early at C Lazy U Ranch
- Save on your stay in luxury lodges with discounted rates
- Enjoy ranch activities, including horseback riding, cross-country skiing and the feed wagon
Dreaming of a white Christmas? Come celebrate a winter ranch vacation at C Lazy U and create lasting memories with the whole family — without the holiday stress.
- Enjoy tree-trimming, gingerbread house building and cookie decorating with the kids
- Go on sleigh rides to explore the ranch in festive style
- Enjoy a traditional Christmas dinner with family and new friends
Ring in the New Year in style with C Lazy U’s famous New Year’s Eve Party!
- Suitable for both families and couples, the ranch is a magical place to celebrate the end of a glorious year
- Enjoy a live band, mechanical bull riding, dancing and refreshments at the party, plus a champagne toast at midnight
- During the day, adults enjoy our winter activities while the kids are having fun with their counselors
Celebrate Thanksgiving alongside family, old friends and new friends in a Western atmosphere filled with laughter, mountain beauty and lots to do both indoors and out.
- Thanksgiving celebration features a traditional dinner with turkey and all the trimmings
- Come together for family game nights and evening entertainment
- Take part in ranch activities, including horseback riding, archery and trap shooting