Travel Agent Policy:
C Lazy U Ranch will pay a 10% commission on a new client bookings via a travel agent. Travel agents will need to supply an IATA number and their client affiliation at the time of the booking.
A repeat visit or a rebooking will receive a 5% commission. To qualify for a rebooking commission the travel agent must represent the client at the time of rebooking or within 14 days of when the rebooking occurs and the travel agent must continue to manage the reservation for the their client from beginning to end. No retroactive commissions will be paid that do not follow these guidelines.
- Rebooking requests need to be completed by filling out the Rebooking Form, by calling reservations at 970-887-3344, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the reservations department does not receive a rebooking form or other aforementioned rebooking correspondence, the ranch will release your client’s respective cabin 14 days following checkout.
- By filling out the rebooking form, we will automatically reserve the same cabin your client had for the current year for the following year.
- Cabins will only be held by remitting a NON-REFUNDABLE 5% deposit which will be invoiced following your client’s stay and must be paid within 14 days of invoice receipt.
- If you or your client do not respond to the deposit request by the deadline date your client’s cabin will be released for resale.
Travel agent commissions will be paid within 30 days of the conclusion of their client’s stay. The commission will be calculated on the base rate, less the food portion of the rate, and commissions are not paid on incidentals, tax, resort fee etc.