Want to be the first to find out about our exclusive specials? Sign up here!
Specials & Events Search and Views Navigation
Specials & Events
Specials & Events List Navigation
Bring the family to the C Lazy U ranch for a fun-filled outdoor Labor Day weekend.
- Enjoy a last-minute summer vacation with the kids before school starts
- Kids Program offers children the chance to make new friends and explore the outdoors
- Enjoy gourmet food, luxury cabins and dozens of ranch activities
Attend this exclusive event for women to connect your vision, values and voice with the help of Duke health coach Janet Solie, PA, MS, and guest coach Amanda May, MS.
- Wellness Adventure offers the opportunity to bring you in touch with horses and nature
- Learn mindfulness techniques to achieve overall wellness
- Access to all ranch activities and the Lazy You Spa
Join renowned horse trainer and clinician Julie Goodnight for an amazing Ranch Riding Adventure.
- Take part in four riding sessions per day, including private clinics, trail obstacles and cattle sorting
- Smaller riding groups allow individual attention
- Discounted rate offers an exclusive chance to experience world-class accommodations and gourmet meals
Attend an adults-only weekend at C Lazy U to reconnect with the other grownups in your life, including your special someone.
- Marvel at the spectacular fall colors that transform the ranch into a golden utopia
- Enjoy uninterrupted conversation and the company of adults
- Take advantage of all C Lazy U’s ranch activities, including access to the Lazy You Spa
Fall in love with C Lazy U Ranch this autumn for a family fall getaway in Colorado.
- Experience the wonder of Colorado in the fall with its golden aspens and crisp air
- Catch rainbow and brook trout on private streams while fly fishing
- Take part in all of C Lazy U’s ranch activities, from horseback riding to a day at the Lazy You Spa
Join like-minded women for a Riding and Yoga Retreat, featuring horsemanship clinics and yoga sessions, exclusively tailored for women.
- Small horseback riding groups allow for personal attention in growing horsemanship skills
- Make new friends and bond with other women
- Participate in instructor-led yoga sessions to center your body and mind
Join Om On Yoga and RVA yoga instructor Elizabeth Fuqua (Sobka) for a special yoga retreat that brings you closer to nature.
- Daily yoga sessions held at outdoor locations around the ranch
- Enjoy all other ranch activities, including horseback riding, fly fishing and more
- Bond with fellow yoga enthusiasts over gourmet meals
Subscribe to our email list and never miss a special or event!