C Lazy U Ranch’s All-Inclusive Vacation Package
Since 1919, C Lazy U Ranch has provided an all-inclusive western vacation experience. Our original slogan was “luxury lodging, fly fishing, bear hunting, and all-you-can-eat steak and apple pie.” Not much has changed in almost 100 years – we still pride ourselves on our luxury ranch accommodations, fly fishing, and gourmet meals, complete with all-you-can-eat steak and apple pie.
At C Lazy U Ranch, we want to make it easy for you to get everything you need without the hassle of pulling out your wallet or making sure you have cash on hand. All meals and most ranch activities are included and in lieu of tipping there is a 20% service charge added to your nightly rate so there’s no need to present gratuities throughout your stay.
Impeccable, anticipatory service is the most important feature of our renowned C Lazy U 5-Spur experience. The ranch has a dedicated concierge and management team that will guide you through every aspect of your ranch vacation. We will always have someone from our team available to answer questions and we pride ourselves on fulfilling unique requests.
The inclusive nature of the ranch allows guests to experience a unique and carefree vacation. There are a few activities or services that require an additional charge. We ask that you refer to the outline below to better understand what is included.
Included in your stay:
- Lodging Accommodations – Daily housekeeping services all year round, as well as nightly turndown service June through August, Christmas, and New Year’s.
- Gourmet Fine Dining – All meals are included in your all-inclusive package. Each meal is prepared by the ranch’s resident executive chef and his team of sous chefs and pastry chefs. Daily morning coffee service, called “Cowboy Coffee,” is a guest favorite. Breakfast includes an expansive buffet as well as made to order options. Lunches are also an extensive buffet that change daily with made to order choices at the grill. Dinners are four-courses of fine dining, served family style with main entrees changing daily to please even the most discerning palates. We are eager to meet your health and dietary restrictions and have a wide variety of alternative meals always available.
- Daily Activities on Property
- Summer Activities Include:
- Two daily guided horseback rides, guided hiking, guided mountain biking, swimming, on-ranch Orvis endorsed guided fly fishing, tennis, basketball, volleyball, archery, hatchet throwing, BB gun shooting, Game Room and 24-hour Fitness Center, and complimentary equipment rentals such as mountain bikes and fly fishing gear, are all include in the package rate. Cattle clinics and horsemanship classes are also available on select days.
- Winter Activities Include:
- Two daily guided horseback rides (both on our expansive trails or in the heated indoor arena), sleigh rides, the morning horse feed wagon, sledding, tubing, snowshoeing, ice-skating, cross country skiing, hot tub, Game Room, 24-hour Fitness Center, and access to complimentary equipment such as cross country skis, ice-skates, and snowshoes are included in the base rate.
- Summer Activities Include:
Supervised Kid’s Program – Everyone gets a vacation at C Lazy U Ranch with our world renowned kids program. June through August and most holidays at the ranch include the fully-supervised kids program. Kids are grouped with counselors, enjoying a summer camp experience with kids their own age, while mom and dad get to relax or be adventurous at their leisure. There is still plenty of family time throughout your stay, including a family trail ride, cookouts and evening entertainment activities. Our guests consistently report that the C Lazy U was their best family vacation.
- Evening Entertainment – Our evening entertainment includes country singers, rock bands, line dancing, talent shows, kid’s carnivals, and karaoke, as well as billiards, a poker table, shuffleboard, table tennis, board games, and outdoor s’mores with branding by the fire. There is always something going on each night at C Lazy U.
Service Charge and Tax – There is a 20% service charge calculated from the base package rate in lieu of gratuity. There is a 3.9% tax on food and beverage and a 5.7% tax on lodging and activities.
What is not included in daily base rate?
While alcohol isn’t included in your stay, we do have a wide selection available for purchase. Different palettes have different tastes so C Lazy U provides an extensive wine list with over 375 selections from vintners all over the world, hand-picked by the on-ranch Sommelier. Nightly wine pairings accompany every evening dining experience and are available for purchase by the glass or bottle. The ranch also incorporates a complimentary wine tasting during summer stays so you can learn from our experts. There are two full service bars on-site with a comprehensive and unique selection of spirits, and domestic and international craft beers.
Additional Summer Activities
Sign-up for trap shooting, ropes course, zip line, off-ranch Orvis endorsed guided fishing on our stretch of private water on the Colorado River, yoga, glamping “glamorous camping,” golf at four nearby championship courses, and services at our award winning Lazy You Spa, each at an additional cost.
Additional Winter Activities
Enjoy the award winning Lazy You Spa, on-ranch downhill snowcat skiing, snowmobiling, twilight snowcat tours, and trap shooting each at an additional cost.