October 25 - October 30, 2022
Special Event Navigation
For a better idea of what to expect,
check out the itinerary:
Designed for insatiable learners who are passionate about horses and are looking for an immersion experience to elevate their horsemanship to new levels. Julie Goodnight, renowned trainer and clinician, will teach you all you need to know (and more!) during this equestrian boot camp here at C Lazy U Ranch.
Watching and studying a herd of 200 horses parade in and out of the ranch each day in what the ranch calls the “jingle” is an experience you won’t want to miss!
During the six-day, five-night program, Julie will focus on education and skill building with:
- Daily riding lessons in the arena, as well as guided trail rides in the majestic Rocky Mountains, which will improve your position, communication, and control of horses
- Lessons on ground manners and relationship training
- Hands-on workshops on desensitizing, conformation, saddle fit, bits, vital signs, first aid, bandaging and wound care
- Demonstrations on science-based training techniques
- Seminars on horse behavior and herd management
What will you experience each day?
- Morning seminars followed by a hearty lunch
- Hands-on workshops in the afternoon, riding clinics, and trail rides in the Rocky Mountains
- Evening presentations on conformation, saddle fit or equine health and well-being
- Horses and Happy Hour among a herd of 200 horses
- Mid-week extended trail rides with lunch on the trail with Julie Goodnight and her team
With the large, heated indoor arena, a herd of 200 horses, and all the incredible amenities of the ranch, every minute of the day will be meaningful. You will leave this experience satisfied by having attained a whole new level of horsemanship and having created a new network of fellow horse lovers!
This program is suitable for adults of all ability levels—the only prerequisite is a strong desire to learn, to improve and to enjoy the company of like-minded souls.
- DATES: October 25-30, 2022
- RATES (per person per night):
- Adult Double Occupancy: $525
- Adult Single Occupancy: $625
This event will sell out very quickly, so book now!
Photos from the 2021 Immersion Clinic
About Julie Goodnight
Julie Goodnight is best known as host of the popular TV show, Horse Master, which aired weekly on RFD-TV for eleven years. Julie’s clear and humorous teaching style and her enlightening insights on horse behavior, inspire and educate audiences everywhere. A certified Master Clinician, Julie travels the globe teaching riders and giving horse training demonstrations. She’s a published author with a syndicated column, a monthly blog and podcast, a keynote speaker, and is an active social media influencer. Julie is CEO of 2Horse Productions, an equine, nature and adventure lifestyle production company. Goodnight is the recipient of the Exceptional Equine Educator Award and CHA’s Partner in Safety Award, and resides on her horse farm in the mountains of Colorado.
*Some activities may incur an additional charge.