Thanksgiving is right around the corner and of course there is no better place to spend it than with family and friends. But, how about spending your Thanksgiving family vacation in Colorado with friends and family in the heart of the Rocky Mountains just a short drive from the city with all the hard work taken care of for you?!
With that in mind, we give you our top 10 reasons to spend your Thanksgiving at C Lazy guest ranch:
10. The Ranch is just a short drive from Denver. You owe it to yourself to get away (without going far!) to pamper yourself for the holidays!
9. C Lazy U Ranch does all the cooking and cleaning with a smile. That means no asking your napping family members to leave the couch, and the football game, to help with dishes.
8. Speaking of football, C Lazy U realizes it’s as much a part of the Thanksgiving tradition as the turkey. Our annual football party is sure to please the football fanatic in any family.
7. Thanksgiving dinners sometimes end in heated family discussions. Not at C Lazy U! The Ranch is experienced in providing peaceful mediation through good company, L-Tryptophan and fine wine.
6. Rather than cooking all day, you can relax in the Lazy You Spa while our executive chef ensures everything is perfect for your Thanksgiving feast.
5. You work too hard to wait in line for “Black Friday” bargains when you can shop at Luis Old Place on the ranch, relax and spend time with your family.
4. There are 200 horses who aren’t afraid to take you for a ride, even after you put on a few extra Thanksgiving pounds!
3. You can enjoy fine wine and cocktails, carve your own turkey and indulge in all the traditional fixings without ever having to lift a finger!
2. If you eat and drink too much, our draft horses are ready to pull you back to your cabin at the end of the night.
1. You can be thankful you are starting a new family tradition that everyone will enjoy.
Of course, I’ll throw in one more on what I think is the best reason – getting a hug from Petey!! (and did I mention all the food?!)
No matter where you choose to spend your Thanksgiving holiday this year, we wish you a healthy, filling, Happy Thanksgiving!