Fine Wines and Alcohol Selection at C Lazy U Luxury Guest Ranch
C Lazy U Food & Beverage Department prides themselves on bringing some of the finest wines in the world to our corner of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. From some of the largest vineyards in the country to much smaller and more specific local vineyards, we work with a vast array of purveyors to provide a selection that is sure to satisfy. This enables us to locate your personal selections and provide you and your guests as many options as possible. Below is a sample of wines typically recommended from our sommelier.
- Champagne: Hebrart, Premier Cru, Brut Rose, Krug, Vintage Brut
- Pinot Grigio: Santa Margherita, Valdadige, Italy
- Riesling: Dr. Loosen, Mosel Valley, Germany
- Sauvignon Blanc: LaDoucette, Comte LaFond, Sancerre, France; Cloudy Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Chardonnay: Gruner Veltlinger
- Other Textural Whites: Jean-Louis Chave, Hermitage Blanc, Rhone Valley, France; Tremblay, Fourchaume, “Vielles Vignes”, Premier Cru, Chablis; Sonoma Cutrer, Les Perre, Sonoma Coast, California
- Pinot Noir: Domaine Sevene, Evanstad Reserve, Willamette Valley, Oregon; Belle Glos, Clark & Telephone Vineyard, Santa Barbara, California
- French: Jean-Louis Chave, Hermitage, Rhone Valley; Domaine de Beaurenard, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Rhone Valley
- Italian: La Spinetta, Vignetto Garretti Barolo, Piedmont; Uccelliera, Brunello Di Monacino
- Spanish: Bodega Numanthia, Tempranillo, Vandefinjas; Atteca, “Armas”, Garnacha, (100+ year old vines), Calatayud
- Merlot & Meritage: Keenan, Mailbox Vineyard Reserve, Napa Valley, Spring Mtn District; Pride, Spring Mountain Vineyards, Sonoma and Napa Valleys; Zinfandel, Syrah & Petite Sirah; Standish, The Relic, Shiraz/Viogner, Barossa Valley, South Australia; Turley, “Dusi”, Paso Robles, California
- Zinfadel, Syrah & Pettie Sirah: Standish, The Relic, Shiraz/Viogner, Barossa Valley, South Australia Turley, “Dusi”, Paso Robles, California
- Cabernet Sauvignon: Caymus, Special Selection, Napa Valley; Spottswoode, Napa Valley; Shafer Hillside Select, Napa Valley
When selecting spirits for your event, we encourage you to think about the preference of your group. The C Lazy U guest ranch may develop house infused liquors, or specialty drinks that will compliment your food selections, or support an event theme. We have the ability to obtain many obscure and different varieties of liquor to best suit your needs.
The beer selection at the Ranch is made up of some of the finest, hand crafted, local brews that Colorado has to offer. We also provide some much more familiar domestic and international beer options.
Oscar Blues Brewery, Odell Brewing Company, New Belgium Brewery, Coors Brewery, Budweiser Brewing Company and Import Selections.
Whatever your taste for beer may be, we have the resources to satisfy your local and international beer palate!