Julie Goodnight’s Horsemanship Immersion
October 22, 2020 - October 26, 2020
Julie will focus on education and building skills with:
- Equitation lessons every day to improve your seat and your communication with your horse through effective aids
- Clinics on doing groundwork with your horse
- Training demonstrations
- Workshops covering horse behavior and herd management
- Workshops on tack: from bits to saddle fit and everything in-between
With all of that learning to do, you might wonder if you’ll have any recreation while you’re here but don’t worry! You will also get to go on trail rides and enjoy all the amenities that the ranch has to offer.*
- DATES: October 22-26, 2020
- RATES (per person per night):
- Adult Double Occupancy: $460
- Adult Single Occupancy: $510
This event will sell out very quickly, so book now!
About Julie Goodnight
Julie Goodnight is best known for her weekly RFD-TV show, “Horse Master,” and for her no-nonsense training for riders of all disciplines. Her methods are grounded in natural horsemanship, classical riding, and understanding horse behavior. She teaches at clinics and expos everywhere and offers online education, how-to DVDs, and her own tack and training tools at JulieGoodnight.com.
*Some activities may incur an additional charge.