Member Privileges at C Lazy U
The Benefits And Privileges Of Ranch Membership
- Access to the working ranch with over 180 ranch-owned horses, tack shop, a 12,000-square foot heated indoor riding arena and unlimited access to the horseback riding program.
- Members can enjoy the historic C Lazy U Main Lodge that was built by hand in 1947 with logs milled from surrounding land.
- The Main Lodge at our Colorado dude ranch includes a formal dining room, bar, living room, outside patio with fireplace, card room, and other amenities.
- Members are also given access to the C Lazy U Patio House with pool, hot tub, fully-equipped fitness center, Orvis fly fishing room, business center, personnel concierge, living and dining rooms, and outdoor gathering areas.
- The new full service C Lazy U Spa located on Willow Creek is a great amenity for Members to relax and enjoy western pampering provided by our caring team of spa professionals.
- Dining privileges are granted to Members in any one of our three dining areas: Main Lodge – formal dining, Patio House – casual dining and Woodsie Grill – outdoor dining with breath-taking views.
- Each Member will have the ability to take advantage of the Member Services Program which includes: housekeeping, ranch hand services, home maintenance services, grocery and liquor delivery, shuttle services, vehicle fueling, home check and inspection services, and more.
- Members are also welcome to take advantage of Personalized Member Services that includes lodging reservations, dinner reservations, spa reservations, on and off ranch activity planning, tickets to events, transportation and car rentals, shipping needs, and business assistance, such as copies, fax and internet access.
- Members will have the ability to enroll their kids in the supervised and structured Children’s Program, which includes a horseback riding program that teaches children horsemanship and outdoor appreciation. The program is structured week to week for children age 3 to 17 but can be taken advantage of daily. The program also includes fishing, camping, rafting, and other various activities.
- Private fly fishing is available to Members on Willow Creek and is a short walk from Ranch Headquarters.
- Members are also welcome to enjoy tennis, trap shooting, mountain biking, hiking, cross country and downhill skiing, sledding, and ice skating and if that isn’t enough you have 8,500 acres of secluded and pristine Rocky Mountain Wilderness to explore.
- And finally, the friendship and courtesy of the C Lazy U family of employees which keeps members and guests coming back year after year.
*The available Homesites are shaded with numbers in their respective building envelopes.